16 March 2009

11:30AM-12PM, The Final Countdown

The work space by the end. Note the copy of Walden I read for 8 minutes during the only downtime we experienced around 4AM. I should note that after reading it, we received $150 to make me stop. It worked.
Caitlin just holding down the final minutes of the broadcast, trying to make sure we have the right tally of money going toward my gallon challenge. For the record, we did not get the $1,000 in the hour, as I had wanted. It took one hour and 20 minutes, so I ended up scrapping it, and leisurely drinking a single glass of milk.
Even after nearly 24 hours on air, I am still amused by the simplest things.
The official end of WTUL New Orleans Marathon with The Rapscallion. In the end, we managed to raise some stations funds, so it was all worthwhile. Thank you everyone who supported us and cared enough to invest in the future of WTUL.
Posted by Picasa